Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Some 11th dimensional chess poo poo I guess.

If the rock fails he swoops in and make it go away.

Or he has a deal with the shady lawyer where when the rock turns up and says $500k, Reggie gets all pissy and says "I can get them for $200k, you're just trying to screw the money Vernon owes you out of the deal"

Or he just an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

I'm liking Charles' misadventures and the Dude from the west wing being a total don.

Black joffrey is still a massive oval office

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

BIG HEADLINE posted:

The way this show is working right now, the Cowboys will think Vernon's playing head games with them and, against all logic, end up offering him more than his and Reggie's 'insane' ask, which will make Vernon love Reggie again because 'he knew how much I was worth all along, and you guys didn't.'

I do wish they hadn't waited until the next to last episode of the season to finally confirm Dule Hill was the Dolphin's GM, though.

This is a feel good show, everything turns out OK in the end, look at what happened to Spencer - no head trauma, the guy forgives him and he works out Vern's situation perfectly. They'll find Vernon and sign the contract. Rock, bald guy and agent dude will go off and setup a new company. Charles will get back into the game and cocky bloke will makeup with his lady (or find a new one)

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Good warm up season, hope like it all finished with a happy ever after for everyone and I look forward to seeing these idiots luck their way though life next year.

The brink was loving lol. Tim Robbins nailed it every single time, Jack Black didn't stink up the place and I really want things to work out for the pilots. I was hoping next season would be pretty much disconnected with this one but I can live with same again but IN AFRICCCCAAAA. And the wife is insanely hot.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Junior G-man posted:

I know I watched something this season, but I have literally zero idea what.

If someone asked me to describe the plot or arc of this season I'd just be stumped. At least Entourage had 'Vince can make the movie / can't make the movie / can make the movie"

Still, it's a better show than entourage, mainly because I don't (yet) violently hate all the characters.

It does feel like its a prologue or origins story. I think it will be better next season as it grows into itself.

The brink is perfect as it is, makes me fear for next season that they will just do exactly the same thing as this one just in Africa.

• Locked thread