Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
I hope the ungrateful money borrower dude gets rock-bottomed after being scummy to the Rock all season

Also, Charles Green is the best non rock character

Gonz posted:

It's a modern version of Arli$$, but not for imbeciles.

or 1st & 10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

The Duggler posted:

I think it's safe to say that those pictures will be important in the future. Especially since Reggie is a scumbag

Yeah, the question to me is whether he's gonna use them for leverage/blackmail moneymaking purposes, or for revenge when Rock finally convinces dumb dude to drop him

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Shooting Blanks posted:

The chick that took the photos and is extorting Vernon, have we been introduced to her yet? The Rock said he knows her, trying to figure out if she's a new character or not.

It's Reggie that's behind it all

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

AAA DOLFAN posted:

They're pretty clearly trying to get you to care about the characters who aren't disappearing after season one (rock)

Is it a known thing that Rock is only gonna be on the first season? if so, thats not good for this show

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
For me most of the Ballers' storylines felt like the writers weren't told the show was only a half hour til they had already started writing them and they didn't have time to go back and start from scratch.

• Locked thread