Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marf Revus
Apr 20, 2010

Meh

Jon Do posted:

I figured it was his chick hiding money from him, but I can't remember if he's been shown to be single or not.

I'm thinking he learnt the business the hard way. Probably hosed over by a friend/financial adviser when he played and now he has these almost empty accounts he didn't even know about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marf Revus
Apr 20, 2010

Meh
So did Charles actually sleep with her though? He told Ricky he didn't do anything, don't see why he would lie to him about any of it. There's the sex scene but it almost seemed like a fantasy sequence with the whole turning into his wife thing. If anything maybe the fight will lead him to actually go do it.

• Locked thread