Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Was cool, interested to see where the rookie with the house full of people goes. Hopefully he cuts the freeloaders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Well you see Northrop Frye defines a comedy as

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Is the brink not the one with jack black sweating profusely in the middle east? I thought that was a drama

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Anyone watching?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Hey it's young Chris Rock

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I like this show. I would have liked an hour each week but what are you gonna do

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I hope someone crashes a supercar this ep

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Mother gently caress :golfclap:

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Reggie is going to blackmail Spencer with those drat pics

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Reggie is as unlikable as Joffery

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I think it's safe to say that those pictures will be important in the future. Especially since Reggie is a scumbag

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I hope Reggie gets hit by a bus

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

The outro music was so good last week, I just got around to watching the episode. Is tonight the season finale? I know true detective ends today but is ballers going past 8?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

PaganGoatPants posted:

Is it any good this season?

kind of, dont go out of your way to watch it though

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I think they probably made a season without knowing if they would be back for another. I would expect less of a softball season/finale next year (if they are renewed for another)

It was pretty okay, I'll be tuning in again

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

This season is watchable, but just barely.

Something of consequence needs to actually happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

When did Reggie get so jacked

• Locked thread