Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Going from True Detective to this is a bit jarring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

I like the retired Chevy guy.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

My inner D&D poster is getting a little peaked at the conspicuous consumption.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

This show makes me want to strangle Reggie. I'm feeling bad for a financial manager arguing over million dollar contracts in Miami.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

In the context of the episode it was mostly a vehicle for Tim Robbins to make a joke at France's expense, but the throwaway line about "Frano-Russian realignment" and Talbot being all gung-ho about going to France speaks to maybe dual crises in The Brink universe next season; Marine Le Pen becoming president of France and Eritrea with a nuke.

• Locked thread