Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Gonna watch this in a few.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Dave posted:

I thought it was a bust and was surprised everyone here was so receptive to it, maybe I was just in a weird mood after that True Detective episode.

It wasn't that bad. I can't tell if I'll like it just from that one episode. Not much actually happened. Rock was good as usual.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Gringo Heisenberg posted:

In the first episode didn't he tell his friend's agent that some financial adviser or whatever hosed him out of like $800k?

Yeah

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I like how all the coaches in this show have that "coach's cadence" going on.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The Cowboys deal is hosed. :ohdear:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A reminder that this poo poo happens: http://www.forbes.com/sites/vincentfrank/2015/07/30/former-nba-all-star-vin-baker-blew-100-million-now-working-at-starbucks/

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Mother fuckers is a theme I guess.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The SituAsian posted:

It is but the fact that True Detective is ending tonight after 8 is throwing people off.

Is it any good this season?

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

lostleaf posted:

It can only mean that something is going to go wrong for Strasmore on the next episode.

It's already going wrong. They don't offer a giant contract like that and not have something go wrong. They can't even find what's his face. Can't the agent guy just say "yes" on his behalf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I only learned of Brink from this very thread.

• Locked thread