Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
The Rock needs Ray Donovan to handle Maximo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Shooting Blanks posted:

I hate admitting it, but I'm enjoying this show more than True Detective S2 at this point. Even though this basically feels like Entourage 2.0 (which shouldn't be surprising), it's still just more entertaining.

lol

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Azmodaii posted:

The Brink was great this season, I had a lot of fun watching it and that was an amazing finale, navy dudes totally pulled through imo, can't wait for next time.

ballers was meh, not as guilty of a pleasure as entourage but I can see it getting a bit stale after a couple of more seasons of "spencer signed the player... spencer didn't sign the player... oh no wait he did sign the player"

I only watched Ballers because it's shoehorned between vastly better shows. The Brink was great thanks for reading god bless

• Locked thread