Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I thought it was a bust and was surprised everyone here was so receptive to it, maybe I was just in a weird mood after that True Detective episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Negative. Tim Robbins mouthing 'gently caress you' was the best part of last night.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

pentyne posted:

I see this season playing out as a semi-victory for Reggie until the second to last episode where Marcus goes down hard and there's no guarantee contract in place. Then The Rock is out 300k and Reggie has hosed over dozens of other people.

Vernon.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Oh god, imagine Reggie AS Joffrey. The horror.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

That was just how the booty picture showed up. She sort of just magically found the freak pad or he's an idiot and she's still tracking him on find my iphone.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It's almost like they started writing the show then a consultant told them "Hey if this gets too heavy the NFL is going to stop you from using their licenses".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Holyshoot posted:

Accurate does not garner views. Entertainment does. Also I am pretty sure House of Cards is the Silicon Valley of DC Politics.

You apparently don't realize how accurate Silicon Valley is.

• Locked thread