Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
geeves
Sep 16, 2004

nooneofconsequence posted:

I thought this was supposed to be a comedy.

I never got the comedy vibe from the previews. Just the "bro get that hot chick's number vibe". I can also see why because it takes over the slot from Silicon Valley and maybe people were expecting more comedies in that slot. And Rob Corddry, who I have never found funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

A friend of mine was a personal assistant to a professional football player a few years ago and everything in this show is basically repeating her stories about him. Especially the ones about not being able to say no to family and friends and allowing the woodwork people to ask for handouts. She ended up quitting in protest after watching him throw hundreds of thousands of dollars away paying for his friend's gambling and drug habits while she was trying to persuade him to get his friend help. The final straw was when she was asked to go and pick up his friend for a dinner and she found him overdosing and he yelled at her for calling 911 instead of him so he could get it fixed quietly.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

The Duggler posted:

Reggie is as unlikable as Joffery

Joffrey was at least watchable.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Vanderdeath posted:

I think this show is supposed to be a dramedy but Rob Corddry is keeping the show as breezy as possible though. Episode 3 was good.

I've never been a Corddry fan, but he's been great in this.

• Locked thread