Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
only for the touchdown celebrations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
It's jarring to watch The Rock be this humble motherfucker that life shits on.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
If they paired this show up w/ Silicon Valley it would be an amazing hour of tv.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Golden Bee posted:

Kumail as Spencer, Dwayne as Dinesh. You listening HBO?

TELL me you wouldn't want to see The Rock spoil his cousin's kickstarter, or The Beta Male handle Ricky.

Maybe swap an actor an ep so Jack Black is Gilfoyl.

I just meant have the shows air back to back but you went somewhere amazing with this and now I have to follow...

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
I wonder if the shake up to the status quo at the season's end is Rock& Rob having to start from scratch after getting canned, then taking on clients of ALL spurts backgrounds.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Props to this show's musical selection - great use of Rappin' 4 Tay's Player's Club.

Also, after that intro I spent the entire episode holding my breath, convinced someone was getting into a car accident.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Junior G-man posted:

I know I watched something this season, but I have literally zero idea what.

If someone asked me to describe the plot or arc of this season I'd just be stumped. At least Entourage had 'Vince can make the movie / can't make the movie / can make the movie"

Still, it's a better show than entourage, mainly because I don't (yet) violently hate all the characters.

Vernon got paid & Joe got laid.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Yo, it's time to ball again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Season finale tonight and I'm sure I can convince nobody of this but I honestly felt that the one key scene towards the end - Spencer addresses the players - was earned and the best work The Rock has ever done. Still hurting from the night before and disheveled, he laid it all out and it just resonated.

• Locked thread