Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

3 episodes in and I just realized the Dolphins coach is not Ethan hawke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The theme song for this show might be the worst song I have ever heard.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Yeah seriously the ballers intro song makes me want to party almost every time I hear it how can you hate it?!
Hearing lil Wayne/ drake try to sing is like getting my ears poo poo in. It's one of the worst noises I've ever heard.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

lol pasty shut-in goons and rap is like vodka and milk

Love how this is the generic goon response for every time someone mentions a rap song sounds like poo poo. Sorry your ears are hosed and you like listening to lil wayne moan like a dying animal into an auto tune filter.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

:lol: look how pissy you are over music that clearly isn't made for you

Hm no I like rap and I like ballers I just think you are a loving lame rear end try hard trying to look cool on the Internet.

• Locked thread