Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Philthy posted:

Kind of depressing because Brink has me laughing my rear end off.

Episode 3 of the Brink was legitimately funny and I hope the rest of the season can keep the same vibe going. Tim Robbins is killing it.

1st AD posted:

Is episode 3 any good because I fail to find any of this funny yet, also not enough Rob Corddry.

Like except for what's his face working at the Ford dealership and The Rock, I hate everybody on the show.

I think this show is supposed to be a dramedy but Rob Corddry is keeping the show as breezy as possible though. Episode 3 was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

SalTheBard posted:

Reggie is the shittiest human alive

Whoever said that Reggie is the most hate-able motherfucker since Joffrey hit it on the head. I think what makes it worse is that Reggie is realistic and a lot of people know hangers-on that would do exactly what he's doing if they were in his position.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Binary Logic posted:

Does anyone else think the funniest thing on the show so far was finding out that when alone in his car, big tough ex-footballer Spencer likes to sing along with - not Lil Wayne or some other hardcore rapper, but Taylor Swift.

I was always meh on Tay-Tay but 1989 is a good album and there's no shame in singing along to it. :colbert:

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Azmodaii posted:

The Brink was great this season, I had a lot of fun watching it and that was an amazing finale, navy dudes totally pulled through imo, can't wait for next time.

Next season I'm gonna make a thread for The Brink because that was a solid as hell season and I can't wait to see how everyone'll freak out when they learn about the Janjaweed having a nuke.

Ballers is definitely a disappointing show where there's next to no consequences for all of these unlikable rich people.*

* Excluding The Rock, Charles Greane and Rob Corddry.

• Locked thread