Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

tsa posted:

Honestly who gives a gently caress unless they are consistently above a 4, you'd barely even know it's happening even if you were on top of the thing at the ranges they are talking about. A car driving by with loud bass will shake you more than a 3.5.

oklahoma started having a ton of these miniquakes too. unfortunately, it doesn't just stop with the miniquakes. in the last 4 years we've had 3 4.8s, a 5.6, and a multitude of 4.0+ quakes (at least 50 if the sampling I see here is right. http://earthquaketrack.com/p/united-states/oklahoma/biggest). we've never really had quakes much at all until recently. I felt my first earthquake of ever 4 years ago. the fracking stuff is not a good idea and the quakes don't just stop at 3 (though we're getting thousands of those per year it looks like, at least 28 a week).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

VitalSigns posted:

My dad is active in an Oklahoma Tea Party group (with the delightfully fascist name 9/12 Society or somesuch) and during Brownback's honeymoon they invited him to events in Oklahoma, my dad went on about how Sebelius left the state with no money in the treasury, Brownback is going to revitalize the economy and let the job creators get to work, etc etc. He hasn't mentioned him for quite a while now so it seems like the Oklahoma Tea Party has just quietly let Kansas fall to the wayside while continuing the push for the same civilization-wrecking policies to destroy anything good and light surviving in Oklahoma.

i'm with you

i wish my home state would not try to make sure it remains a shithole for all eternity

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

tekz posted:

Wow the DNC is loving useless. Giving them money is flushing your money down the toilet looks like.

Yep. Don't give money to state parties either cause the DNC will just hoover it up and spend it on Lena Dunham

• Locked thread