Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

No Butt Stuff posted:

I know the full vote isn't in, but hot drat if the dems win this.

It's more of a Thompson win, the dems have literally done gently caress all to help him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

redneck nazgul posted:

And if he loses, it's because the Dems did literally gently caress all to help him?

Depends on the margins

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Paracaidas posted:

The GOP is leaking an internal about how close it is.... in order to trick the Dems into thinking it's not actually close so that they don't spend money? I'd ask you to elaborate but it's not time for some game theory.

Lookit this fucker careposting in D&D! LOL he's putting effort into explaining things :sad:
I'm not a coastal neoliberal shill (oh-for-4 ITT tonight crowsbeak), but there are 2 other D&D threads and an entire subforum that will welcome whitenoise shitposts about how BadDems are Bad. Please don't poo poo up a good thread with that nonsense tonight.

For actual content-still waiting on quite a bit out of Wichita (hopefully), but we're down to neck-and-neck with 47% reporting. For a political newcomer and Berner without much support outside of the grass/netroots, getting it this close is huge. If he finishes within 10, it's a major story and an impressive show of strength for the movement.

Estes is underperforming trump by ~5-10% in the counties, so who knows

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Queering Wheel posted:

I know that you don't have to convert them. It's just frustrating that they have to be beaten at all. How do they not see what a disaster Brownback and his ilk have been? Why do they want to take the time to show up and vote Republican again? I don't understand.

James Thompson was a good candidate, too. He's a good guy, he really tried to win and campaigned everywhere he could. I really thought he could do it and it didn't happen. This sucks so much :smith:

He went from over 20 points to just 6. That's a massive comeback, you don't need to be depressed. This is a good thing. Thompson will probably run again

• Locked thread