Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Beo posted:

hah I just googled perez and 50 state strategy and the first article in an interview where he's like look at kansas trump won by only 14 points and we picked up seats.I understand the DNC doesn't want to waste money on something they can't lose but drat we should try some poo poo out it's a whole new ball game now.

The KDP did alright with this tho. I was getting a lot of emails and facebook activity about the special election.

Yeah, well, I'm hoping that progressive Dem leaders seize this opportunity to say, "See? If you had supported the loving progressive, we would have won. Support us if you want to stop losing!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Iron Crowned posted:

It's too bad you can't just kill Jesus with guns, because that would solve the problem maybe.

He'd just keep coming back.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Sam Seder had a good point on Majority Report today, which is that it's disappointing that the Democrats haven't used the Kansas shitshow more frequently on a national level. This is what Republicans are all about, after all. This is the bottom line of their ideology, in its purest form. This is what Donald Trump and Paul Ryan want to happen to the whole country. So craft your message around that and run on it.

• Locked thread