Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
We should flood the Qatarra Basin because it'd be really interesting. Egypt could then export hilarious volumes of low-priced sea salt from it's efforts to keep the newly formed inland sea from becoming excessively saline and thus become the Saudi Arabia of sea salt and a special ally and friend to the National Restaurant Association.

But seriously, I want to see this.

I wonder what all that evaporation would do the local climate? And what all that water would do to the soil and groundwater levels?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

LeoMarr posted:

Would you guys be more interested in a Geoengineering megathread to discuss all forms of geoengineering in D&D or continue the current discussion on just the medit. Because I think Geoengineering is something that lacks discussion in D&D.

I would read it.

• Locked thread