Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who ya got in the money in the bank match
This poll is closed.
Sheamus 7 8.14%
Dolph Ziggler 1 1.16%
Kofi Kingston 10 11.63%
Roman Reigns 23 26.74%
Randy Orton 3 3.49%
The Demon, Kane 11 12.79%
there's somebody else in this match but I forgot who and I don't want to look it up 31 36.05%
Total: 86 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
My only problem with Cena winning the rematch is that Cena finishes are the most boring thing ever, even when the rest of his match is pretty exciting. "oh slow reversal into a sig guy gets up slooooow aa pickup aa 1 2 3 CENA WINS"

But that's more a problem with Cena and his finisher than with the booking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

RacistGuidingLight posted:

The Cena finish is when he does his finisher unlike Kevin Owens who,

knocks his opponent unconscious to the point the ref needs to call a tko

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
but hey nice "snark" post i see you're good at those

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Chris James 2 posted:

He's actually bad at everything, politeness isn't welcome here

That dude is about as slow as John Cena setting up his finishing sequence.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

oatgan posted:

the problem was there wasn't a finishing stretch that built into the AA they just both stood up and then cena did a third one. It was still a great match but the ending wasn't a moment or any kind of payoff for the work that preceded it. Botching the springboard stunner moments earlier didn't help

Yeah, this is what I mean, the match goes into "okay time for sig into finisher for the second/third time and the pin". It doesn't really tell a story, it feels disconnected from the rest of the match and it's kinda...robotic. Not that the finish to the first match was anything outstanding either, to be fair, it suffered from the same problem than this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

oatgan posted:

a red alert is a yoshi tonic. I thought Steen was just going to say gently caress it and do an omori driver to save the spot but they powered through and did it anyway

I thought a vertebreaker was coming, then I realized "naaaah, there's no way".

• Locked thread