Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who ya got in the money in the bank match
This poll is closed.
Sheamus 7 8.14%
Dolph Ziggler 1 1.16%
Kofi Kingston 10 11.63%
Roman Reigns 23 26.74%
Randy Orton 3 3.49%
The Demon, Kane 11 12.79%
there's somebody else in this match but I forgot who and I don't want to look it up 31 36.05%
Total: 86 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

I literally just realized the only reason Sheamus has the briefcase and will win the belt will be to promote the loving Ninja Turtles film he's in and I can't stop laughing

Let's be honest: WWF Champion Rocksteady is something we all secretly wanted as children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

pressedbunny posted:

Sheamus wins the briefcase, twin magic bullshit, DQ finish.

Cena is going to tapdance on Owens' corpse.

Unless Dean wins the title, yeah :(

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
The rematch the world has been talking about....for slightly less than two weeks.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Eltoasto posted:

If they gently caress up this match, this whole show could be poo poo.

Dean/Seth should be amazing if they keep Authority fuckery to a minimum.

Ragnarok the Red fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jun 15, 2015

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The only face to win tonight will be Cena and I will want to kill myself

:sympathy:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
woo

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

Brock is scheduled and promoted for Raw tomorrow, you're insane if you think that match of all left ends clean even without the Authority

Well, if Dean moves out of the title picture in favor of Seth/Brock/maybe Roman like rumored, Seth should just win clean tonight and end it definitively. Dean already has the visual taken back pinfall on him last month to hang his coat on.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:lol:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Le Saboteur posted:

Cena and Owens have the same great chemistry that Cena had with Bryan and Punk.

Vince: Not to self: feed Cena more indy guys.

Ryback: :(

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:stare:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Dr. rear end posted:

Owens really has the wackiest moveset for a dude of his body type

He's like an evolved Vader in the "how the gently caress is he doing this poo poo?"

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Thought that was it :supaburn:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
OH SHIIIITTTTTT

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
welp

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Kevin Ownsens

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Dusty :cry:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
NEW

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I think the crowd is just totally dead from Owens/Cena, that was off the charts hot.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:stare:

Yay PTP!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Chromatic posted:

SOMEBODY POST THAT PTP EMOTE

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
This gun be good :munch:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

I just read about what happened in the Cena/Owens match :vince:

It was nearly as good as the one two weeks ago. Absolutely watch it and the aftermath.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:gonk:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

I particularly liked Boris & Natasha's rendition of it.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Dango Bango posted:

As a guy with bad knees: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

:gonk::hf::gonk:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
"YOU SON OF A BI-AGHHHHHHH!"

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Dean's selling is amazing :allears:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:rip: Seth's spine

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Dean is dead.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

Wait... are they trying to sell this as a clean win to Seth?

It is clean, if Dean had some down with it instead it would have been clean too.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Ribsauce posted:

I wonder if they were supposed to land with both guys holding the belt. That makes a lot more sense

No if that was the case they would have just said they both unhooked it at the same time, but Seth is supposed to maintain possession, you can see Dean letting go of it and rolling away as they land.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

BigRed0427 posted:

I don't think that sucked honestly. It was a good show

Yeah, two ****+ matches and the MitB which was also solid. Far worse PPVs than that.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

NowonSA posted:

I liked that Rollins/Ambrose finish, personally. It made Ambrose look like a Lesnar-level monster with him constantly getting back up, and Rollins gets up from just about as much punishment. In the end they're two equals and one wins because of a fluke of chance.

It's also a finish that I can't recall seeing before in a ladder match.

Pretty much, Ambrose's final comeback was Cena-level, I totally thought he was just gonna stay buried under the ladder & chair mountain.

It' also makes sense with his pre-match promo that Seth would have to kill him to keep the title, and that's basically what happened. Seth beat him so relentlessly that even with his last ounce of strength he couldn't wrestle the belt away from him when they hit the mat, just from the sheer damage of the beating he took.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

There is ONE thing WWE could do to keep me excited, and that's Dean/Seth/Brock triple threat or even Dean/Seth/Brock/Roman four way.

And admittedly both of these are reasonably plausible.

I'd be very surprised if the match isn't at least Brock/Reigns/Seth triple threat seeing as Summerslam's the 2nd biggest show of the year and Roman doesn't need more than a month to kill Wyatt since he's already beaten him after wrestling two previous matches and with Authority interference.

• Locked thread