Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Spitesworth
Dec 31, 2007
Yoink.

BiggerJ posted:

There was a rumor that since reviews copies of the game counted as a separate game in Miiverse, that meant all the levels were stored on a separate server and are unavailable to players of the actual release. Did that turn out to be true?

I'm curious about this, too. I dumped way, way too much time into levels that are presumably about to vanish for my review. I guess I could write a touching haiku about it.

With the coming dawn
Countless World 1-1 remakes
Replaced by new ones

Cat Machine, do media level codes work for you? Here's one I put up yesterday as a last hurrah: 247F-0000-000F-55C9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Spitesworth
Dec 31, 2007
Yoink.
No, the media version of the game becomes invalid at launch. I assume it turns into a pumpkin tonight at midnight.

• Locked thread