Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

elf help book posted:

I was thinking about that, and maybe it being a thought out decision, but couldn't you just make a giant pit people can't jump out of?

Levels that can't be completed can't be uploaded. You have to beat it yourself first.

Hide a secret feather kn an otherwise unnoteworthy location and now we're talking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Kelp Plankton posted:

If you've played two NSMB games(any two) you can skip the rest. They're all good but they made too many too quickly so they're kind of samey. I do recommend getting four people together for the Wii or Wii U ones sometime though because it's pretty fun and crazy to do co-op 2D Mario.

3D World being 3D eliminated a lot of the chaos of that mode.

I dunno, the crown adds that golden apple chaos. It's great.

• Locked thread