Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I would pay moneys for an all star skin over the SMB and SMB3 levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I'm a little sad at how many people have played the lackluster NSMB games and yet have never given the fan-made and goddamn fantastic Newer Mario a go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evu-tUNeUK8

It requires a relatively easy legal softmod to a wii (or wiiU) console.

The level design is every bit the equal of Nintendo's best, and the new word themes are inventive and fresh and totally in keeping with the series.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I'm never going to get mario all stars, am I? Fuckers.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Wait, no podaboos? The hell?

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

The big issue with user-created stuff is the prevalence of super-hard levels overwhelming everything else. That goes for Trials Fusion, especially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Wait, so what does unlocking the "costume" through 100 mario challenge actually do? Allow us to play levels AS that character?

• Locked thread