Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

C-Euro posted:

Is it a shoe-in? There's a lot more mechanics in a Zelda game than there are in a traditional Mario platformer, plus I don't think you'd be able to swap styles in Zelda Maker since the mechanics change a lot more from game to game (compare the original LoZ to OoT, or even LoZ to LttP). I would love to see it done well but the thing that makes Mario Maker work so well is that the basic Mario formula is super-simple.

I feel like you could probably get a lot of mileage out of a Zelda Maker that was just LttP/Link's Awakening. It's in that sweet spot between complexity and simplicity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Graal is a LttP clone, right?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

I thought the hot poo poo now was throwing up a Patreon link and pulling in money from dopes to rant about video games and movies and crap. How much money do those people actually pull in from ads anyway?

• Locked thread