Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bean
Sep 9, 2001

Darth TNT posted:

What use could that possibly have?

It gets rid of Mario's diabetes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
Pac Man really should have been the circle with a pie wedge mouth.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
So what exactly is it about Pokemon that keeps Pokemon stuff out of Nintendo games? I would have thought Nintendo had some rights to that property.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I hope I get Toadette. Or the good captain. If loving Digby is in, y'all can toss me another toad.

Long shot: it would also be rad to see Paula, Jeff and/or Poo.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
Anyone think maybe they're slowly releasing small dlc like with Splatoon? I don't know about slopes, but that would be an easy way to release smaller functionality (like check points), as well as more goofy stuff (here's all the enemies, but they're purple this time and the level flips upside down when you touch one.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
http://bit.ly/1LlPjwi

DLC confirmed, first character is Necky the loving fox, which, be honest, you didn't see coming.

• Locked thread