Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Have they announced if there's going to be an Anniversary Mario Amiibo/SMM pack in the US like they have in PAL territories? If they don't I might as well buy digitally and hope I can find the Amiibo (I'll never find the Amiibo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I would like to see DLC Super Mario Land-style.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Narcissus1916 posted:

I'm never going to get mario all stars, am I? Fuckers.

This would be better. The All-Stars versions of SMB and SMB3 are way better than the originals (same with SMB2 and Lost Levels, really).

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Macaluso posted:

The Mario All Stars versions look worse, especially Mario Bros 3 :colbert:

How dumb

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Macaluso posted:

The book just comes with the game, the only "special edition" I believe is the version that comes with the amiibo

And it seems like America isn't getting that for whatever reason.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Narcissus1916 posted:

Wait, no podaboos? The hell?

They're in.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I think the "you must complete before uploading" caveat will weed out a decent amount of kaizo nonsense.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

A Steampunk Gent posted:

That looks really naff and low-effort

I don't think it's supposed to be the real Fuzzy effect.

Also this level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ltlA4mR7Q

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

blablablabla posted:

You could do some bullshit like put an invisible vine box somewhere only you know where it is

Yeah but then I can just download your level, figure out where that vine box is, and then go back online, clear it, and leave a message on the stage talking about how lovely your level design is. Plus, if such a bad level comes up in 100 Mario, you can just swipe and skip. No big deal.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Spectacle Rock posted:

Also, all levels can be downloaded and sent to edit mode, so, you can "sweep" a level for hidden stuff in edit mode. So, you'd be very hard pressed to keep easter eggs full hidden. Also, Miiverse Comments can post inside the level itself saying "Hidden Thing Here!"

That's... everything my post said!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

We should have a Google doc or form or something where people can submit their level codes.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Mega64 posted:

I want to make a level that's just a giant enemy zoo.

A giant enemy zoo or a GIANT enemy zoo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Mega64 posted:

A giant giant enemy zoo.

You're a very dangerous person.

• Locked thread