Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Small tits, no rear end and 7 ft tall is the Japanese ideal now. Maybe have some Lightning costume DLC? My wallet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Win. Pure win. Simple as that.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

SM64Guy posted:

i hope they as massive as ever

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Win. Pure win. Simple as that.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

sword_man.gif posted:

yeah but almost as many people have done "complete the chocobo race in 0:0:00 for the sun sigil" than have beaten the loving game

and the chocobo race is loving annoying+optional

The chocobo race wasn't that bad [i enjoyed it actually]- kimhri and lulu's ultimate weapons were way shittier to get

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was really into the army minigame where you help Red XIII discover his past or whatever when I was a wee lad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I also loved the Golden Nugget and that whole part of the game... Hell... FF7 is freaking awesome... Maybe I should break open the steam version finally.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

The chocobo race wasn't that bad [i enjoyed it actually]- kimhri and lulu's ultimate weapons were way shittier to get

imo the chocobo race is more annoying because tidus has a decent overdrive while lulu and kimarhi both suck because their overdrives are garbage

so if you're gonna do spergfest superbosses you need to do chocobo racing but can ignore butterflies and lightning

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I also loved the Golden Nugget and that whole part of the game... Hell... FF7 is freaking awesome... Maybe I should break open the steam version finally.

I was like one week from doing this but now I'll just wait for Mindblowing Final Fantasy VII HD.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Can't lulu overdrive into multicast flare/ultima? That doesn't seem so bad. I don't even remember what kimirhri was but you can lancet a sik spell off of Omega or Alpha or w.e the secret boss is called

I just killed everyone with my boys Auron and Wakka

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Can't lulu overdrive into multicast flare/ultima? That doesn't seem so bad. I don't even remember what kimirhri was but you can lancet a sik spell off of Omega or Alpha or w.e the secret boss is called

she can but the spell's damage is so reduced in fury mode (they get less than 1/2 normal scaling) + enemies are so tuff it deals basically no damage, she has the worst overdrive in the game

if you're playing international hd the best overdrive is still rikku for mix, then wakka, then yuna/tidus since anima's oblivion and the sisters delta attack have more than 1 hit, then auron, kimarhi, and lulu in last

auron loses a lot of potency due to dark aeons + penance being immune to all the breaks and his celestial weapon has a stupid gimmick

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Dude, just thinking of Mog House brings tears to my eyes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Dude, just thinking of Mog House brings tears to my eyes.

Same here brother.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Can't wait for the Dragon Quest 8-style Chrono Trigger remake.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait to do the aeris date in HD...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can't wait to do the aeris date in HD...

You mean Barret date I presume.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Personally looking forward to trying on all the different dresses and marveling at their detail @ wall market

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I hope Nobuo Uematsu remasters all the tracks into beautiful full orchestral versions.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
When the opening cinematic of Midgar and the train and flowers plays I'm going to cry from feels

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006
No one likes me, but by god I will hold posting grudges for years to get into the cool kids club. I've won title as a most ignored user! Please unignore me uWu
Smellrose

NickRoweFillea posted:

I hope Nobuo Uematsu remasters all the tracks into beautiful full orchestral versions.

can't wait for an orchestral version of the chocobo surf music

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

When the opening cinematic of Midgar and the train and flowers plays I'm going to cry from feels

mmmmmmm

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

i am going to cry when i realize that i still cannot save jessie

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ill be playing it for the first time since i never got past disc 1 as a kid. my disc 2 was corrupted

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

ill be playing it for the first time since i never got past disc 1 as a kid. my disc 2 was corrupted

I'm sorry, Disc 2 is even more epic.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its NBD. i liked 8+9 more @ the time. and still do :P and i bet of lot of ppl would love to play ff7 for the first time again.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Japan loves small tits now, so her titds are going to be of modet size.

WTF! Can't believe this...

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
she's gonna have big ole jugs like Quiet but bigger.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they better not "heavily mod" tifa's heavy hangers 2b smaller or i will murk eveeryone at squeenix starting with eidos employees

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't even like ff7 that much. gently caress you square.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

They won't make her tits smaller and the western gaming press is going to lose their poo poo over it

Good.

Dec 26, 2012

zen death robot posted:

They won't make her tits smaller and the western gaming press is going to lose their poo poo over it

good.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Multiplayer golden saucer games please

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006
No one likes me, but by god I will hold posting grudges for years to get into the cool kids club. I've won title as a most ignored user! Please unignore me uWu
Smellrose

zen death robot posted:

:japan:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Imagine the epic cannon slap fight in 1080p........

Dec 26, 2012

Benny D posted:

hell yes

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006
Smellrose

Benny D posted:

special guest programmers:
the dead or alive dev team

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Tifas tits were small in advent children.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Benny D posted:

Tifa grinding Don C's balls under her boot in 60 fps...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Tifas tits were small in advent children.

tifas tits are going to be big and sexy in the final fantasy 7 remake, sources say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

• Locked thread