Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Gonna get pasted...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Gonna get pasted...
Well, with THAT attitude..

WEEK 8

Goon Games
:siren: THE GAME OF THE DECADE :siren:
#3 Tennessee (ZSB) @ #1 South Carolina (JB)

Goon CPU Games
#17 Auburn (Wreckus) vs Stanford
Florida (Dio) vs #23 Mizzou

I'm on bye. :(

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

This Vols defense is just way too porous to win games unless I'm perfect on offense. Just have to play loose and with no regard for the outcome and hope for the best!

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

This Vols defense is just way too porous to win games unless I'm perfect on offense. Just have to play loose and with no regard for the outcome and hope for the best!

I'm free nearly all day tomorrow.
What about you?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I'm free nearly all day tomorrow.
What about you?

I will probably not be :/ except possibly in the morning.

I need to help my fiance find a new car after hers got hit and totalled, and I am taking my cat to the vet, but I'll also be home by probably 330 CT today if you are available this afternoon.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
I guess I haven't missed too much in this dynasty but I'm back full time after moving from DC to Denver.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

I guess I haven't missed too much in this dynasty but I'm back full time after moving from DC to Denver.

This was a wise move since DC is an expensive congested loving mess.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah Denver rules. Legal weed, great beer selection and cool local businesses like Biker Jim's and 1Up

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I will probably not be :/ except possibly in the morning.

I need to help my fiance find a new car after hers got hit and totalled, and I am taking my cat to the vet, but I'll also be home by probably 330 CT today if you are available this afternoon.

Well I'm free all day tomorrow so I can wake up whenever to get my rear end whooped.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Well I'm free all day tomorrow so I can wake up whenever to get my rear end whooped.

I guess lets aim for like 930 am unless my fiance vetos it, which given our timetable is unlikely. And the whoopin will be coming to me man, promise haha

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I guess lets aim for like 930 am unless my fiance vetos it, which given our timetable is unlikely. And the whoopin will be coming to me man, promise haha

I can play tonight if you'd prefer.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I can play tonight if you'd prefer.

Let's just go in the morning. It has passed the house with a majority vote of 2-0. See you at 930 if that's still good, or you can suggest a different morning time.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Let's just go in the morning. It has passed the house with a majority vote of 2-0. See you at 930 if that's still good, or you can suggest a different morning time.

See you then.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I have a couple phone calls to make, I'll be right on.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Taking the pup out and then I'll be ready.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

SCe over UT, 45/28 or something like that. The Volunteer O made some played in the 3rd quarter but they had already dug themselves in whole by that point. I'm surprised Hurd didn't make more plays.

E: ZSB, I didn't see any of the messages you sent while we were playing.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Aug 1, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

e: I got one stop this entire game and I have never been more mad at this game in so loving long. My WRs dropped 2 TDs in the end zone. Everytime I got my hands on your QB he managed to throw it into the ground, while mine held onto it for a sack. On deep coverages not once twice but three time defenders in front of your receiver didn't touch it and your guys caught it and converted 3rd and long. Coupled with the loss of my best WR, and my starting QB for the next 4 weeks this season is done for me. My guys dropped 2 big 3rd down opportunites. The oline wasn't strong enough vs your dline so I was never really able to get into manageable run/pass 3rd down situations (where I converted a lot, but it made it much harder). I got it within 1 score, but couldn't force a turnover or enough TFL/Sacks on 3rd down to get it done. GG man, but I really was just doing my best to keep it close.

45-24 (should have been 45-35 imo).

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Aug 2, 2015

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
WEEK 9

User Games
#5 Tennessee (ZSB) vs #23 Alabama (Crowe/GroupMe)
Florida (Dio) @ #21 UGA (Nick/GroupMe - still indefinitely on AP AFAIK)

Everyone else either has a CPU game or a bye.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Is JCrowe still on AP or should I aim to schedule something with him?

Also impressed I only fell 2 spots after a 21 point beat down.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Is JCrowe still on AP or should I aim to schedule something with him?

Also impressed I only fell 2 spots after a 21 point beat down.
You should try but if you either get to a point where you'll be unable to play for a while or everyone else has played, go for it. But definitely check with him first, as long as you tag him with an @ he should respond and I can ask him if he just wants you to go ahead in a private message if he doesn't get back to you soon enough.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
WEEK 10

User Games
#13 Auburn (Wreckus) vs #4 Arky (Tyler/GM)
#1 SCar (JB) @ #10 Vandy (Adam/GM)
#3 LSU (cletus42o) vs Bama (Crowe/GM)

Everyone else has CPU games.

#3 LSU over Bama this morning, so that's outta the way. Not AP'd either, we played.

Wreckus, since you're not on GM, we gotta figure out how to connect you to Tyler. Can you join GroupMe? Or do you want to give me dates/times, or add him on XBL and send him a message? (he never shows as online for me, I think he has a privacy setting - but he doesn't know which one, cause he doesn't want it to be like that)

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dio, are you still with us? You've been quiet lately.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I don't have steady internet access post move. I can get games in here and there but user games are impossible until I get a job and a new internet provider

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
WEEK 11

Sounds like Dio wants to go on AP, so I'll put him on AP for now.. but y'all should try to play, we can wait a bit if it will help you Dio. You almost knocked me out this season.

Wreckus, Georgia is on AP indefinitely, so play yours whenever.

Think that's it for user games?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can promise that my current wifi cannot sustain a user game. Sub 28.8k speeds

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
ZSB, pretty much just waiting on you now!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

ZSB, pretty much just waiting on you now!

I'll play this today so we can move along, sorry dudes.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

I'll play this today so we can move along, sorry dudes.
No worries, this will end up being a quick advance if you get it in today. If you need more time, take it. Just thought I'd let you know!

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're r2a. Let's rock.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
WEEK 12

User Game
#4 Tenn (ZSB) @ #13 Vandy (Adam/GM)

Tyler, Crowe, and I all have CPU games, everyone else on BYE.

ZSB, Vandy seems to be pretty easy to schedule with on GM, so you shouldn't have any problems!

edit - ooooh #2 Oklahoma lost to unranked WVU 20-19 this week it looks like. Just got a report during my game.

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Aug 17, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Well I should have the talent to handle Vandy, but with basically the worst pass D in the NCAA anything is possible. I'll hit him up and try to get it sorted out. My schedule is about to get way more restricted thanks to officiating season being upon me.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Well I should have the talent to handle Vandy, but with basically the worst pass D in the NCAA anything is possible. I'll hit him up and try to get it sorted out. My schedule is about to get way more restricted thanks to officiating season being upon me.
He was looking for you in GroupMe. I think you'll do fine. :)

Awesome that he is rolling with Vandy and he joined late (think he even has the XP bug, but I forget).

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

He does and he's a trooper for that. However, unlike him I want to be able to contend for the championship of each dynasty that I'm in, and he'll never do that with Vandy.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

He was looking for you in GroupMe. I think you'll do fine. :)

Awesome that he is rolling with Vandy and he joined late (think he even has the XP bug, but I forget).

Sorry I've been way busy as my summer winds down and officiating starts up. I'll try and coordinate something for this weekend.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Sorry I've been way busy as my summer winds down and officiating starts up. I'll try and coordinate something for this weekend.

Post in the GM chat. Vandy's been trying to get in touch with you.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

R2A

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
WEEK 13

JB's already played his game, so Wreckus, want to make sure you are aware of the advance in case you can get your game in. Forgot to make the post here, so will plan to advance in the next 48 hours so hopefully you'll have time to notice we advanced.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

My backdoor to the NCG is almost complete this season....just as it was in the original SEC dynasty. Although I'm not Arkansas this time. Personally cletus I hope you can beat JB because I know he'll beat this team again, but maybe I'd have a chance with you.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Nobody is beating South Carolina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Wreckus, looking to advance tomorrow, so if you want to get your CPU game in, do so!

• Locked thread