Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Good Ol'e head ball coach. I'm pretty content with losing to you fair and square last season.

There were no bugs, significant injuries, or EA bullshit (except for your very first third down conversion in that game lol).

John Brown fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Jun 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Yea, he pulled a matrix bend to catch that ball, and to top it off the big hit I timed perfectly on him did nothing.

It made me laugh lol. But yeah you earned it. It's not like you're consistently a winner, have the best team in the game, and can somehow only get 3-4 games scheduled against you (looking at your Buckeye squad, ZSB).

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

The Notorious ZSB posted:

This Vols defense is just way too porous to win games unless I'm perfect on offense. Just have to play loose and with no regard for the outcome and hope for the best!

I'm free nearly all day tomorrow.
What about you?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I will probably not be :/ except possibly in the morning.

I need to help my fiance find a new car after hers got hit and totalled, and I am taking my cat to the vet, but I'll also be home by probably 330 CT today if you are available this afternoon.

Well I'm free all day tomorrow so I can wake up whenever to get my rear end whooped.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I guess lets aim for like 930 am unless my fiance vetos it, which given our timetable is unlikely. And the whoopin will be coming to me man, promise haha

I can play tonight if you'd prefer.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Let's just go in the morning. It has passed the house with a majority vote of 2-0. See you at 930 if that's still good, or you can suggest a different morning time.

See you then.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Taking the pup out and then I'll be ready.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

SCe over UT, 45/28 or something like that. The Volunteer O made some played in the 3rd quarter but they had already dug themselves in whole by that point. I'm surprised Hurd didn't make more plays.

E: ZSB, I didn't see any of the messages you sent while we were playing.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Aug 1, 2015

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dio, are you still with us? You've been quiet lately.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're r2a. Let's rock.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

He does and he's a trooper for that. However, unlike him I want to be able to contend for the championship of each dynasty that I'm in, and he'll never do that with Vandy.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Sorry I've been way busy as my summer winds down and officiating starts up. I'll try and coordinate something for this weekend.

Post in the GM chat. Vandy's been trying to get in touch with you.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Nobody is beating South Carolina.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

HARDWARE BABY :toot: In each dynasty :toot: :toot:

Been there, done that.

But congrats nonetheless!

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

R2A. THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR FOR AN SEC CROWN. Honestly finally the roster looks depth wise the way it should for me to finally get the defense up to snuff.

Nah, judging from scouting you and Cletus's rosters I have the best team in the SEC...and the best coach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Let's bury it

• Locked thread