Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be around once in a while, just don't have time to permanently commit to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

You might just have to play the CPU. I'm going out of town this weekend and definitely won't have time tonight or tomorrow.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I don't mind waiting if you want to play Monday during the day or evening but don't hold up on account of me

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah, Monday works great at that time.

I'll also be somewhat unavailable from around the 20th of July until the end of the month because I am also moving to Louisiana

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be a little further out in NOLA but yeah, yall are welcome to visit

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Okay, just let me know. I'll be available until about 8 CST tonight if you change your mind

EDIT: I might not be available tomorrow night, had something potentially come up. This might need to get simmed or me APed for it

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jul 6, 2015

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Sorry I missed you last night but as soon as I posted in here, my girlfriend called out of work and came over, so I definitely wasn't able to play. I took today off of work, but I have somewhere I should be at 6:30 EST so I don't think I'll be able to play tonight. I would rather you just get to beat up my CPU and get the win or something

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah Denver rules. Legal weed, great beer selection and cool local businesses like Biker Jim's and 1Up

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I don't have steady internet access post move. I can get games in here and there but user games are impossible until I get a job and a new internet provider

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can promise that my current wifi cannot sustain a user game. Sub 28.8k speeds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I would just sim it. I have a stye that is loving up my vision and couldn't play for a few days anyhow

• Locked thread