Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

John Brown posted:

It made me laugh lol. But yeah you earned it. It's not like you're consistently a winner, have the best team in the game, and can somehow only get 3-4 games scheduled against you (looking at your Buckeye squad, ZSB).

I want to note that Buckeye squad has taken 5 seasons to become a contender despite starting with a p stacked roster. I didn't win the division till year 3 and I didn't win titles till year 5.

I AM THE GOLD STANDARD Y'ALL COME AT ME :c00lbutt:
(except here where this Vols squad still won't cut it, although I'm excited to try. I cannot hide how much I love that we are still playing this game.)

e: I'll be out of town Thursday - Sunday morning. So I'm gonna play my game today but a week 2-3 update I'd like to ask for a wait on until I can get back.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jun 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

We're just waiting on you now. No huge rush but if you could get it in by tomorrow that'd be awesome. If you need longer just lemme know.

Gonna knock it out now.

e: Gotta keep my starting QB healthy despite the numerous INTs ive thrown. Vols over Boise 45-28. Defense is streaky I guess? Like the front 4 though...

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jun 23, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Just waiting on Wreckus and ZSB to advance.

I'll try and play tonight, but def tomorrow if I can't.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Double posted; cant stop throwing INTs and my FR QB has completed 50% of his 4 passes attempted for like 18 yards and 2 ints in 2 games. PLEASE GOD NO INJURIES.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Dio, when do you want to try and aim for getting this CLASSIC rivalry in?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

You might just have to play the CPU. I'm going out of town this weekend and definitely won't have time tonight or tomorrow.

I leave that in commish hands, it is a holiday weekend coming up so it's not like I'm full of time either. At this point I'd prefer we get to wait till next monday maybe?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

So Crowe (Bama) is hopefully going to get his game in tomorrow. The only other game after that (besides you two) is me and Wreckus, and I haven't heard from him yet.

Dio is already on AP from the previous week, so we could wait for Bama to play and then just play our games as CPU games (me and you, ZSB). When Bama plays, I think we should keep things moving, but I'm definitely not opposed to waiting on you guys. That would be dependent on y'all being able to schedule a time early next week though. If you can definitely work out a time for Mon/Tues, I'm fine with waiting since it's goon vs goon.

If Dio is cool with waiting I am too. Otherwise I can prb knock it out friday am or something.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

I don't mind waiting if you want to play Monday during the day or evening but don't hold up on account of me

I'd rather play. Monday 5-6ish est work?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

OMG I'm in Austin we'll only be like 6 hours apart. Goon meet for LSU football irl

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I'm gonna be stuck at work till like 6 or later today since my only coworker called out. So umm let's aim for tomorrow around that 430-5pm CT window if that works for you Dio.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Okay, just let me know. I'll be available until about 8 CST tonight if you change your mind

EDIT: I might not be available tomorrow night, had something potentially come up. This might need to get simmed or me APed for it

Let's try for tonight I'll get home as fast as I can and let you know. If I can't then I guess we can just sim it for the sake of fairness.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Let's try for tonight I'll get home as fast as I can and let you know. If I can't then I guess we can just sim it for the sake of fairness.

DOUBLE POST

If you're still available man I'm home and online lets knock it out.

If you can't tonight, I'll def be back home early enough tomorrow to play at 5 ET or so if you can. Otherwise whatever I'm cool with the computer solving our fate (my pass D is so atrocious it's guaranteed you'll win I bet).

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Jul 7, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Let me know whatcha wanna do ZSB.

I'll knock it out now quickly, and if I gently caress it up and lose using super simmed defense so be it.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

This got advanced at some point.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Tennessee capitalizes on 3 1st half INTs and holds on with a 2nd half TD to hang on for the 38-35 win. The stats for rushing looked good, but they didn't feel strong never felt like my run game was working which lead to me trying to grind it out and not having it really work well. GG Wreckus.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Gonna get pasted...

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

This Vols defense is just way too porous to win games unless I'm perfect on offense. Just have to play loose and with no regard for the outcome and hope for the best!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I'm free nearly all day tomorrow.
What about you?

I will probably not be :/ except possibly in the morning.

I need to help my fiance find a new car after hers got hit and totalled, and I am taking my cat to the vet, but I'll also be home by probably 330 CT today if you are available this afternoon.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

I guess I haven't missed too much in this dynasty but I'm back full time after moving from DC to Denver.

This was a wise move since DC is an expensive congested loving mess.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Well I'm free all day tomorrow so I can wake up whenever to get my rear end whooped.

I guess lets aim for like 930 am unless my fiance vetos it, which given our timetable is unlikely. And the whoopin will be coming to me man, promise haha

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I can play tonight if you'd prefer.

Let's just go in the morning. It has passed the house with a majority vote of 2-0. See you at 930 if that's still good, or you can suggest a different morning time.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I have a couple phone calls to make, I'll be right on.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

e: I got one stop this entire game and I have never been more mad at this game in so loving long. My WRs dropped 2 TDs in the end zone. Everytime I got my hands on your QB he managed to throw it into the ground, while mine held onto it for a sack. On deep coverages not once twice but three time defenders in front of your receiver didn't touch it and your guys caught it and converted 3rd and long. Coupled with the loss of my best WR, and my starting QB for the next 4 weeks this season is done for me. My guys dropped 2 big 3rd down opportunites. The oline wasn't strong enough vs your dline so I was never really able to get into manageable run/pass 3rd down situations (where I converted a lot, but it made it much harder). I got it within 1 score, but couldn't force a turnover or enough TFL/Sacks on 3rd down to get it done. GG man, but I really was just doing my best to keep it close.

45-24 (should have been 45-35 imo).

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Aug 2, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Is JCrowe still on AP or should I aim to schedule something with him?

Also impressed I only fell 2 spots after a 21 point beat down.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

ZSB, pretty much just waiting on you now!

I'll play this today so we can move along, sorry dudes.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Well I should have the talent to handle Vandy, but with basically the worst pass D in the NCAA anything is possible. I'll hit him up and try to get it sorted out. My schedule is about to get way more restricted thanks to officiating season being upon me.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

He was looking for you in GroupMe. I think you'll do fine. :)

Awesome that he is rolling with Vandy and he joined late (think he even has the XP bug, but I forget).

Sorry I've been way busy as my summer winds down and officiating starts up. I'll try and coordinate something for this weekend.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

R2A

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

My backdoor to the NCG is almost complete this season....just as it was in the original SEC dynasty. Although I'm not Arkansas this time. Personally cletus I hope you can beat JB because I know he'll beat this team again, but maybe I'd have a chance with you.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Tennessee is ready for the post season.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

So you're telling me there's a chance!?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Today around 12-1230 CT?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Just had posted in GM to check. I've got something going on at 1pm CT, so I'd be worried starting at noon wouldn't leave me enough time after to get ready.

If you can go sooner (so all of the next 30 minutes basically), or later today (any time after 3pm CT would work, though possibly 2pm if I'm done by then), I think those are my best options.

That sorta sucks hahaha, I just got back and if you've got to be somewhere at 1 I've got to pick up my fiance at 2. Was hoping this window would work. I slept in too late clearly. I will certainly have time late tonight.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Okay yeah let's do tonight - def won't have anything going on. I saw you hopped online and was booting up my 360 but then saw the time and realized it would be cutting it too close. Was going to send you an XBL message to say I didn't think now would work, but then you logged out so I figured you saw my message after the boot. :)

Sorry - got a friend who wants me to do a phone call with him and his partners at some company and he's been trying to schedule it with me for a while, so I went ahead and told them I could do today and this was the time he chose. Would have preferred a later time, especially now, but I'd feel bad if I tried to push it.

It's all good man, real life is still more important than internet football. If i hadn't felt the need to sleep for 12 hours we could have squeezed it in earlier.

Yeah i totally turned it on then saw your post and went TOO LATE.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Prb gonna be a little later tonight ill do the thing in GM when I can play.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I really should have had a slightly wider margin, but I felt luck to have scored what I did and held you to so many punts! It was a great game, I stole another one there at the end. It was a frantic sort of game to be sure. I tried too hard to press the ball to Malone, it cost me on a number of those INTs. Both of our starting stud HBs got injured and that impacted at least my game a fair amount. Fournette was strong, but neither of our backs did anything particularly prolific.

HARDWARE BABY :toot: In each dynasty :toot: :toot:

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Uh... for some reason the Force Contract Pick is only letting me choose Georgia for you JB. Does that mean you got fired from South Carolina for some reason??

Should also be an option to force to resign current contract, which is the current school it always displays the offer. At least I've never seen it force a user to move if they've met the goals. Which winning many games surely did.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I actually logged in and had the choice to view my options or resign with Tenn after the National Title. I chose to reup and it said JB was next on the clock. So maybe he can hop on and it'll let him choose to stay?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

R2A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Easily going to have my best team yet this season. Tons of seniors though so lots of rotations, and gonna need to do some depth building in recruiting (esp on defense). QB will be nasty...

• Locked thread