Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Badchay
Mar 22, 2015

qnqnx posted:

congrats on the Brutal Doom maker for making his mod an official game

That's what I thought. But hey, that wouldn't be such a bad thing, would it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

StabMasterArson posted:

let me guess, top is what we're getting?

Yea lol.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Badchay posted:

That's what I thought. But hey, that wouldn't be such a bad thing, would it?

Brutal Doom sucks rear end and the dev is insane so I wouldn't trust him to make a good standalone game.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I can't see what's happening in this game and I don't care

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Brutal Doom sucks rear end and the dev is insane so I wouldn't trust him to make a good standalone game.

hes brazilian lmao

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Left Cacodemon is me when looking at Doom 4 footage

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

my wallet

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

now that im really looking at the picture on top... how the frick does the new engine look worse than id5, and Rage, a game from 2011?

must be the cryengine guy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

hes brazilian lmao
He maked a very bad game.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
brutal doom hd lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Koschei
Sep 14, 2007

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.
cyberdemon looks scary

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

This game sucks rear end. This is nothing like Doom.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Brutal Doom is going to still be better than Doom 4 because you don't actually have to do the stupid rear end execution animations

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

from what giantbomb was saying you dont need to do the executions, but the game encourages you by the enemies dropping extra stuff when they die via those canned animations and of course you save ammo

either way it's stupid as hell and the game's only saving grace might be the multiplayer

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

It's rear end dude.
don't sign your posts. lmao. ;)

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
My favorite E3 buzzword is canned animation.

Not directing this to anyone in particular. I just really like that word.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the guy that made brutal doom didnt understand why people got mad when he starting putting pictures of real dead bodies into his mod

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

the guy that made brutal doom didnt understand why people got mad when he starting putting pictures of real dead bodies into his mod

Ok, Brutal Doom is actually pretty loving good.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

is this real? ahhahaahah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whirlwind Jones posted:

don't sign your posts. lmao. ;)

It's okay to be named rear end Dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Ok, Brutal Doom is actually pretty loving good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

It's okay to be named rear end Dude.

Borsche's gaming nickname is AIDS Man and when we play CSGO I have to say, "AIDS Man, watch out, there coming for your hole lmfao! B Tuns."

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Borsche's gaming nickname is AIDS Man and when we play CSGO I have to say, "AIDS Man, watch out, there coming for your hole lmfao! B Tuns."

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

In high school playing halo 1 I named my character AIDS so when I fragged someone it said "You were Killed By AIDS"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

In high school playing halo 1 I named my character AIDS so when I fragged someone it said "You were Killed By AIDS"

I named mine 8yr_old_pussy and eventually people in the computer lab classes who didn't know my real name called me 8 year old, and I was a legend at the UT99 Demo.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I named mine 8yr_old_pussy and eventually people in the computer lab classes who didn't know my real name called me 8 year old, and I was a legend at the UT99 Demo.

middle school was the poo poo for that and the halo 1 demo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
My CAD teacher would play Q3A with some of his students and he was a creepy gently caress with frosted tips who would hit any and all girls in his classes (which were like 2 beacause it was a CAD class) but I don't remember his in game name.

He was pretty dece at Q3A though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whirlwind Jones posted:

My CAD teacher would play Q3A with some of his students and he was a creepy gently caress with frosted tips who would hit any and all girls in his classes (which were like 2 beacause it was a CAD class) but I don't remember his in game name.

He was pretty dece at Q3A though.

My CAD teacher did once but all he did was type in the chat stuff like "Get off of this game" and then he'd disconnect and then shut down everyone's computer with his remote access software. But, my sociology teacher did play Q3A with us and hell he even had a name with colors in it.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Here's his stupid loving pic. I hate that fucer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But once I created a full replica of the drafting lab in SketchUp and taught the class to use it at the beginning of the semester he just guaranteed me an A so I had like 16 or whatever weeks to do whatever, with his implicit blessing... He was epic but he got fired and went on to write a book about divorce laws and culture in America.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
aric?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A. Ryan.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
This guy gets it.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
O_O

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I miss you Mr P.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My history teacher in high school grade nine let me bring Xbox into class during study hall and we played halo

• Locked thread