Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i was told austin was voted out this morning and he was devestated but that he had gone out in pajamas. i guess shorts/muscle shirt no shoes are pajamas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

people are surmising steve won it, confirmation?

e: vanessa and liz's bags are packed, steve and johnny's aren't.

vanessa is practicing her speech. she won veto, is saving herself and evicting tomorrow.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Sep 16, 2015

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fat Lowtax posted:

Assuming John gets evicted I think this is the first Big Brother F3 where I like everybody...ever?

i liked bb12's final three :(

big brother 2 also had a really likeable final 3 i think but i might be in the minority of people who liked nicole

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the truth posted:

She's a millionaire? How much has she won?

about 3.5 mil

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the truth posted:

Wow. Thanks.

Good to see on tonight's ep that the jury isn't bitter. Regardless of who makes it to the end, we should get a reasonably fair winner.

i think all four remaining have a case to win, there aren't really any goats left.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

You know in a final two of liz and vanessa i can't necessarily say that liz played a worse game. She won hoh, she wasn't afraid to take out big targets, stuck to her public alliance, won a ton of comps, and when things blew up in her face she was still malleable enough to try and work with people to move forward instead of just pouting/giving up/wrapping herself in a blanket and going to sleep. she also didn't play as disingenuous or a personal game as vanessa and has arguable done a better job of jury management. i think steve will probably beat both though if he's in final two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Savahontas posted:

I wonder if maybe Austin's meltdown as he was leaving might get the wheels turning in Vanessa's head. It's not unfathomable that a person in Vanessa's position might realize she's got to own her villain role. It's unlikely that Vanessa does, though.

she is going to cry and play victim and lose

• Locked thread