Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
James315
Dec 17, 2006

315 [Mp 40] everyone

Bucswabe posted:

Love these BB-isms! The production go-to that I absolutely can't stand are the diary sessions of people saying that they "haaaaave to win this veto". I swear, by now you could probably make an entire season of footage that is nothing but that.
Production is lazy. They also love to have players throw out a red herring confessional with some variation of the phrase, "made some really good points."

As in, "I was leaning toward voting out Bob, but Jane came to me and made some really good points about keeping him around for a while." Or, "Bob made the case why we should vote out Jane. He made some great points, so I'll have to seriously think about it..."

If a player ever DR's that someone "made some good points" about doing something, the player will do the opposite of that thing by the end of the episode. And not only have they been using that device in BB US for several years now, they do it constantly on BB Canada, too.

So if anyone makes some really great points about using the veto on your favorite player or keeping them around, be very afraid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread