Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I read she's played online Survivor games before and was absurdly devious, competitive, and weird.

quote:

She backstabbed a lot of people and played a very aggressive game in iSurv1vor. She once did my astrological chart one-on-one with me over Skype and she's really into signs and all of that stuff. It was interesting but she claimed that she used it in her strategy during the game, basing people's astrological signs on whether or not she'd work with them. She actually almost quit at Final Tribal in iS because apparently her psychic told her that she was gonna to lose to her showmance. I'm seriously not making that part up. To elaborate and give you some insight into some of her... "antics?" (for lack of a better term,) she made up a story about a family emergency/her cousin attempting suicide as the reasoning for her needing to remove herself from the FTC. She turned up the night of the Jury Q&A though with some kind of odd explanation and she won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread