Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wintermutant posted:

Email it to H.H if you have to, but that sounds like a story worth reading.

Hell, that would be worth a thread of it' own. I've got a bunch of them myself. Including one from the other night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hell, that would be worth a thread of it' own. I've got a bunch of them myself. Including one from the other night.

I guess I could just do the thread over again? It was maybe 6 or 7 years ago. I don't have archives so I wouldn't just stone cold necromance the old thread I'd re-write it all.

Could I get a mod approval?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

PureEvil6_13 posted:

I guess I could just do the thread over again? It was maybe 6 or 7 years ago. I don't have archives so I wouldn't just stone cold necromance the old thread I'd re-write it all.

:justpost:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You have my approval. And we've been here longer than most of the mods so who cares?!

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

PureEvil6_13 posted:

i remember that one. that was a good thread. definitely need to revive it so i can contribute

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Ok it's going to happen.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Nobody will believe this confession and that's fine, I just need to say it.

As a little kid walking to the bus stop, a fat guy in raggedy clothes ran up to me, looked me in the eyes, and said that he was me from the future. I didn't believe him and started yelling for help. He told me that things were going to start to change for the worse on my 29th birthday, then said my mom and dad's names, my birthday, and ran off. I was in tears because I thought a stranger was going to hurt me, and I never forgot his face. As he ran off he looked at me one more time and told me that he was sorry.

I have seen myself slowly become that man. The hair, the eyes, the scar on the chin, the slight acne scarring on the cheeks. I've become fat like he was, despite being rail thin as a kid. Thanks a lot, cushy office job and fast food.

My 29th birthday is on February 11th. I'm terrified of what's going to happen.

quote:

I stole hundreds of dollars worth of Lego when I was a teenager. I'd go to an empty corner of Toys"R"Us where there were no cameras, rip open the box, and shove the Lego bags in my pockets and underpants. Sometimes I'd walk into the store holding an empty bag, dump all the Lego bags in, and walk out. I don't know how I got away with doing this for 2 years.

The only time I felt bad was when I shoved a popular Lego Star Wars set into my pants (it was the last one left in the store) and then a few minutes later, I overheard a little boy tell his mom that somebody had ripped open the last box. He seemed really disappointed. His mom asked "Who would do such a thing?" in a disgusted voice.

Sorry kid.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

As a little kid walking to the bus stop, a fat guy in raggedy clothes ran up to me, looked me in the eyes, and said that he was me from the future. I didn't believe him and started yelling for help. He told me that things were going to start to change for the worse on my 29th birthday, then said my mom and dad's names, my birthday, and ran off. I was in tears because I thought a stranger was going to hurt me, and I never forgot his face. As he ran off he looked at me one more time and told me that he was sorry.

I have seen myself slowly become that man. The hair, the eyes, the scar on the chin, the slight acne scarring on the cheeks. I've become fat like he was, despite being rail thin as a kid. Thanks a lot, cushy office job and fast food.

I saw Looper, too.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

I saw Looper, too.

i havent seen it brad

Fair Hallion
Jul 25, 2007

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

quote:

As a joke, a buddy and I simulated anal sex with each other. His roommate was coming home, and to prank him, we got under the sheets and pretended to be pounding away at each other. It was gonna be a "Lol you walked in on 2 guys having sex!" thing. To make it really hilarious and realistic we both got naked.

My confession is that while we were pretending I got erect and slipped it in my friend's rear end. He didn't protest so I just kept going, ultimately busting the most amazing nut I've ever busted in my life. His roommate had long since left the apartment at this point. After I finished my buddy says its his turn and did it to me. I didn't like this as much but he enjoyed it, and fair's fair.

I want to stress the fact that neither of us is gay, this just started as a prank and went too far. That said - can a straight guy enjoy having his penis in another man's rear end? I've always enjoyed anal - and I think an rear end is an rear end, whether male or female.

My confession is I fooled my buddy here into loving me in the rear end, I got him to get naked and pretend to pound away at me, under the pretense of pranking my roommate. What he didn't know was I had pre-lubed my bunghole, and after grinding him to get erect, I sneakily maneuvered him inside me and

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Threads up boys, let's hear your poo poo

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
The stripper one was obviously fake but worth it just to read "Dick Man and Throbbin"

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Threads up boys, let's hear your poo poo

Link it, you rear end in a top hat.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

darth cookie posted:

Link it, you rear end in a top hat.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3755112

Go ahead and jump on the pile

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

loquacius posted:

You're going to discover time travel, but it only worked to send you back twenty years with no way back. There you discovered you had no marketable skills and a social security number that belongs to a 9 year old

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Aralan posted:

You're going to discover time travel, but it only worked to send you back twenty years with no way back. There you discovered you had no marketable skills and a social security number that belongs to a 9 year old

What a Twilight Zone style twist. A Social Media Marketeer Millennial gets teleported back to 1990 and realises he doesn't have any skills to get hired then an by the time he lives the 25 years it takes to get back to 2015 he's "too old" to make it in social media.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

For 8 years, I have recorded every instance of a woman getting naked for me on Skype, without their knowledge of course. The second their top comes off, I sneakily hit the record button on my screen capture program.

None of these women were cam girls, nor did I pay them. I'd typically meet them off Omegle video chat, and in one instance, even from SomethingAwful (she had GREAT tits but asked me to be her "internet boyfriend" and then I immediately bailed). I would build trust with them, talking to them for days, and then slowly ease them into taking off their top. Although usually I could get them to show tits in a matter of hours. It's basically just manipulation disguised as charm. I have seen some of the greatest titties of my life from all around the world. It's a fun and satisfying hobby for me.

My folder is about 50gb at this point. Hundreds of videos, featuring around 80 women. I'm proud of my collection. I would never share it with anyone. I get turned on by the fact these videos are all mine, forever.

I don't think I should feel bad about this. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong since I'm keeping these videos to myself.

quote:

Years ago, I was at a bar with a buddy trying to pick up women. I started chatting with a girl who was very pretty, but was also extremely drunk. As we talked, she started really slurring her words and trailing off mid sentence. My friend and I asked around to see if she had any friends - but she had apparently come alone. We then asked her where she lived so we could call her a cab. She barely slurred out an address and the bartender called the taxi company for us. We waited for an hour and no cab came (this isn't a big metro area, it's kind of the boondocks), and she was starting to pass out.

We decided then to drive her home.

I was driving, she was in the passenger seat to hopefully point out her house, and my buddy sat behind me. It was about 2 am at this point, and the roads were slick with the heavy rain that had been coming down for hours. I drove for a bit, then stopped at a 4 way intersection, waiting for the light to change. It turned green and I looked carefully in both directions before pressing the gas.

Almost instantly, I felt the bizarre sensation of my car going sideways. A drunk driver with his lights off had blown through that intersection at about 90 mph and smashed into my passenger side. We finally stopped moving and I slowly got out of the car. I was scratched up, bruised, my chest hurt where the airbag deployed, and I was bleeding from the head, arms, and neck. My buddy was about the same.

Then I went to grab the girl, and knew right away she was dead. Her neck was bent oddly to the side, just a little bit too far one way. Her right arm was broken and the bone was poking out. And there was a lot of blood pooling in her seat and practically pouring onto the floor. I looked over and the drunk driver was definitely dead. His entire upper half had been forced through the windshield. A ragged piece of metal that looked like it was from my car was sticking through his neck and had been coated with his blood.

There were no sirens yet. It was late, we were in the middle of nowhere, and nothing was open. So my friend and I did something that will haunt us forever. I'm not sure which of us suggested it, but we decided to pick the girl up and put her in the other car. Neither of us wanted to be involved, neither of us wanted this to negatively affect our lives.

And so the official story we told the cops was that we were driving home, just the 2 of us, when the accident happened as otherwise described. I sliced myself up with some glass to make my cuts worse and make it believable that there'd be so much blood in the passenger seat.

The guy was dead, so he never faced any real penalty. Except his wife and three kids were pretty shocked to find out that their husband and father was an adulterer on top of being a drunk. I still can't drive at night when it rains, it freaks me out too much. Too many bad memories.

I'll probably confess this on my death bed, although I don't know what good it will do.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

loquacius posted:

There were no sirens yet. It was late, we were in the middle of nowhere, and nothing was open. So my friend and I did something that will haunt us forever. I'm not sure which of us suggested it, but we decided to pick the girl up and put her in the other car. Neither of us wanted to be involved, neither of us wanted this to negatively affect our lives.

And so the official story we told the cops was that we were driving home, just the 2 of us, when the accident happened as otherwise described. I sliced myself up with some glass to make my cuts worse and make it believable that there'd be so much blood in the passenger seat.

The guy was dead, so he never faced any real penalty. Except his wife and three kids were pretty shocked to find out that their husband and father was an adulterer on top of being a drunk. I still can't drive at night when it rains, it freaks me out too much. Too many bad memories.

I'll probably confess this on my death bed, although I don't know what good it will do.

:stare:

See now that's a good confession. Fake or not it's crazy but plausible.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Minarchist posted:

:stare:

See now that's a good confession. Fake or not it's crazy but plausible.

I quite enjoyed reading it but saying so seemed insensitive

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

dude you drove drunk in the heavy rain

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cowman posted:

dude you drove drunk in the heavy rain

He didn't say he was drunk to begin with and then he spent an hour waiting for a cab, seems ok to me :shrug:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

loquacius posted:

He didn't say he was drunk to begin with and then he spent an hour waiting for a cab, seems ok to me :shrug:

I misread that as he was extremely drunk picking up women

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

loquacius posted:

I quite enjoyed reading it but saying so seemed insensitive

It seems like something that could happen to anyone, really. :ohdear:

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
Lol its not plausible in the slightest. I know SA and the internet in general has a low opinion of cops but they aren't that dumb.

If they got T-boned by a car going 90mph unless they were in a humvee their car would be totally hosed, meaning the police would arrive on scene.

So the police turn up, they see a girl sitting in the passenger seat of the car of the drunk driver, horrifically wounded, and the drunk driver dead.

Then they walk over to the other car where they see a horrific scene of blood and carnage, but the two people in that car were fine enough to be walking and talking (remember they just carried a human body to a car so they couldn't have been badly injured).

So the police officer then leaks back over to the drunk's car and notices that despite the girl being utterly loving wrecked, there is hardly any blood on her seat.

The dude claims he sliced himself up to explain the blood but he was the loving driver, which doesn't explain a pool of blood in the passenger seat, not the lack of blood in the drunk's car where the dead passenger was.

Even a dumbass cop is going to realise something is hosed up there. A simple DNA test of forensic examination of the body shows she wasn't killed in that car.

So no, that was a poo poo confession.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
The Skype one is kind of funny but I think the confessor is being a bit rude by not showing us at least the goon titties.

Shuffleboard Shootout
Dec 26, 2006

Tsoukawhat?
Real life isn't csi every time someone dies and you seriously overestimate the average cop's drive to look past the surface regarding mvc's.

I work with law enforcement nearly every shift ama

Shuffleboard Shootout fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Dec 9, 2015

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Having several cop and EMT friends I can confirm that as long as it seems good enough that an accident detective isn't gonna spend too long looking into a DUI that only killed the two drunkest people in one car.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i believe it

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Also why did they even need to put her in the other car anyway, what was the point?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wurzag posted:

Also why did they even need to put her in the other car anyway, what was the point?

So they could totally wash their hands of any wrong doing. Her family may have tried to sue them if she was in their car for example. This way it's all on the dead drunk guy no matter what.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

quote:

I was put in charge of this huge project at work. I'm talking multi million dollar investment, dozens of people working on it, and we were expected to show a positive return on investment.

I must confess - I never did a single thing for this whole project. I never even scheduled a call and as far as I know, no actual work was done. But I got an award for how much money it saved the company. I gave a presentation on it and just recycled the presentation my boss gave me when he assigned this thing to me. He had a slide with "Estimated Savings" and I just slightly increased the numbers and called it "Actual Savings". I got a standing ovation.

quote:

I'm a fat neckbearded SA stereotype. I have sleep apnea due to my weight, haven't seen my penis in around 2 years, and just smoke weed and play video games.

I'm also a former pop music star who made millions in the 90s and blew it all on hookers, drugs, and keeping up appearances. I keep hoping for an "ironic" revival like New Kids or BSB, but in my current shape I doubt any girls would scream my name any more.

The only thing that saved me from complete self-destruction is my financial advisor got me to invest in Google before it got big, so I've got enough money to live frugally but comfortably for the rest of my life.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

After high school my parents kicked me out of the house, I had no money, no job, no friends, no future prospects, and an addiction to meth.

For 3 months I lived in a man's house without his knowledge. While he was living there.

He had a big garage attached to his house, and I saw he left it open a lot while he did yard work. I finally got the balls to sneak in there, and hid in his basement all day. The next day he woke up for work and left the house. I slept on his couch, ate some of his food (just enough that he'd never notice), used his shower, and then hid in the basement and slept there at night.

After a week I got gutsy enough to try other things. I used his laptop to look for jobs online. I used his razor, tooth brush, and a pair of scissors to clean myself up. I took some of his clothes that looked like they'd fit.

I ended up getting a job as a bag boy at a grocery store. As soon as I got my first paycheck I "moved out" into a men's shelter, and eventually got my life on track.

I drove past that house a while back but nobody lives there any more.

quote:

My penis is so large I can't have sex with any women. This is a living hell.

I'm in a long term relationship and my girlfriend cannot have sex with me without it hurting her and coating our bed with blood from tearing her up. We can't even do oral because my penis is too big to even fit in her mouth. Girth I mean, I won't even discuss length. She gave me a free pass once to have sex with another girl, and out of desperation I tried it. The hotel room looked like a murder scene after just two thrusts. Needless to say, it ended terribly.

I can't even masturbate really, because when I get fully erect I get light headed and lose the ability to really stimulate myself. On top of that I need to use both hands and my arms aren't long enough to reach the head of my penis.

I consider suicide a lot. Penis reduction surgery exists but I saw a doctor and he said due to my unique condition, I had a high risk of death during the surgery.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i think giant penis man could turn his unfortunate penis into a superhero gimmick

he could probably jack off at a bank robber and blow his head off with the force of a million sperm

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Aww, I feel you man. My penis is way too big, too.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i don't think people rob banks anymore come to think of it

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Oh yes your mighty pussy destroying dick that's totally a thing. If you had toned it down a little it could have been believable.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Putty posted:

i don't think people rob banks anymore come to think of it

Identity theft is almost as lucrative with almost zero chance of catching a bullet.

E: or Superdick's moneyshot.

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

H.H posted:

Donkey dong

I can sympathize. I have the same problem, and this book really helped me:

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

After Donald Trump made those "ban all Muslims" comments I figured he was gonna be dead in the polls. Instead I log onto facebook and find dozens of my friends have liked it and posted things like "Would you eat 10 grapes if you knew one was poison?!?!?" A girl I was close friends with in high school said "We are at war with Islam and need it wiped from the Earth". Holy loving poo poo.

I also realize now that the media is purposely driving this kind of insanity because it equals ratings for the dying cable networks and their websites.

I'm also starting to believe that Trump is a joke candidate that was paid by the democratic party to sink the Republican party and ensure at least 4 more years of a Democratic President. But it backfired because it turns out a lot of people are even dumber than you'd imagine.

quote:

I found out several weeks ago that my wife of 5 years has been cheating on me for nearly our entire marriage. The guy in question was her best friend for years, and I was told many times that there was never any attraction. How dumb I was.

I have yet to let her know that I know. We have a big Christmas Eve party every year at our house. Both of them are invited, along with her family, my family, and a whole lot of our mutual friends. I have a Christmas slideshow planned once everyone arrives and has had some food to eat, and I've loaded all the photos the P.I. took into the powerpoint presentation.

Merry Christmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Why anonymously confess a post that people make in every single trump thread almost verbatim?

Also cheating goon if life is like a romantic comedy your stupid petty revenge plot will make you look like the bad guy and your wife and her friend will live happily ever after. Sorry.

• Locked thread