Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes

nonazis posted:

are four women equivalent to eight trannies? just trying to get the conversion calculator on google up to date.

e: looked it up, I guess 1 tranny = 2 women. I knew that I was right to prefer transexuals to girls.

heres a tip, never talk about trans people on this forum ever

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

nonazis posted:

I know. I once called a pre-operation F>M transexual a "she" and it kept me up for three days. I honestly don't think that anyone is unequal to anyone, despite sexual preference, race, sexual identity, and all the other stuff that doesn't actually matter. IRL, I protest nazis and show support for gay rights. (I live in the midwest, and nazis are actually trying to buy out a small town and turn it into a nazi compound). I have no right to, but I identify as pansexual (please don't call me an SJW) because I find everyone attractive despite any physical characteristics. If you don't believe me, go look for my drug fueled e/n post I made about this topic a long rear end time ago (I have since made peace with my sexuality, my girlfriend, and my addictions, hooray).

I know I'm supposed to be banishing myself to games, but I really like BYOB and the people on it, and I don't want to seem like a jackass to all you lovely people.

knife to meet you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread