Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Mogren posted:

Why did the rotating subforum stop rotating?

objects in rotation stop rotating because the mods run out of ideas and forget about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis

Afro Doug posted:

hi ralp. i have an idea for a forum... imagine a place where only cool motherfuckers are allowed. your only allowed to post there if you can provide video proof of you either bench pressing 600 pounds or having sex with four women at once. i'm a shoo in for moderator, naturally

are four women equivalent to eight trannies? just trying to get the conversion calculator on google up to date.

e: looked it up, I guess 1 tranny = 2 women. I knew that I was right to prefer transexuals to girls.

nonazis

Shoot, sorry, I'm being gross again. Bwee, you're my internet hero, please validate my e-xsitance by praising me.

nonazis

Its weird how posting on this website improperly makes me feel like a jackass in real life. I'll be posting in games and drinking until this blows over.

nonazis

Bwee posted:

that's good , it should, referring to trans people as "trannies" and talking about their (lack of) equivalence with women is a bad opinion that you should work on not having

I know. I once called a pre-operation F>M transexual a "she" and it kept me up for three days. I honestly don't think that anyone is unequal to anyone, despite sexual preference, race, sexual identity, and all the other stuff that doesn't actually matter. IRL, I protest nazis and show support for gay rights. (I live in the midwest, and nazis are actually trying to buy out a small town and turn it into a nazi compound). I have no right to, but I identify as pansexual (please don't call me an SJW) because I find everyone attractive despite any physical characteristics. If you don't believe me, go look for my drug fueled e/n post I made about this topic a long rear end time ago (I have since made peace with my sexuality, my girlfriend, and my addictions, hooray).

I know I'm supposed to be banishing myself to games, but I really like BYOB and the people on it, and I don't want to seem like a jackass to all you lovely people.

nonazis fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Jun 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis

Android Blues posted:

yikes...now i feel very conflicted about my post in the compliment thread

sorry nonazis, you shouldnt say stuff like that, or think it in your secret head. just a real ugly sentiment!

I assumed that you had already seen this thread when you complimented me, and it gave me a brief feeling of forgiveness. I suggest that you edit your compliment post, and change it to a criticism of my posting habits. I will post an explanation in the thread, and endorse your criticism, while also growing from your advice and becoming a better poster. While my language is ironic, my sentiment is not.

• Locked thread