Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bwee

dogcrash truther posted:

Whites only forum and in the rest of the forums white people aren't allowed to post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
six word story forum

Bwee
LOST liveposting forum (must pretend to be watching a LOST episode for the firs ttime)

Bwee
one of my favorite posts of all time

quote:

SAWYER: Well hey there sweet cheeks

[he smacks HURLEY'S rear end hard]

HURLEY: ouch. what the heck dude?

SAWYER: [grinning roguishly] hows about breaking me off a piece of that pound cake of yours, betty crocker

[he smacks HURLEY'S rear end hard]

[JACK enters the cave]

JACK: [intensely] What the hell's going on here?

SAWYER: Who told you to come into my cave, rip van wankle?

HURLEY: he smacked my rear end, jack

JACK: [takes step towards sawyer] [intensely, nostrils flaring] Is this true? Did you smack his rear end, Sawyer? Did you?

SAWYER: What's it to ya, dip stick?

[There is a LOUD CRASH behind them. Sayiid and Hurley have knocked a bunch of supplies off of a table and are passionately making out on top of it]

SAWYER: Well there you go, sprinkle winkle, look at what ya done did

JACK: drat it

:lost:

Bwee

nonazis posted:

are four women equivalent to eight trannies? just trying to get the conversion calculator on google up to date.

e: looked it up, I guess 1 tranny = 2 women. I knew that I was right to prefer transexuals to girls.

um

Bwee
that's good , it should, referring to trans people as "trannies" and talking about their (lack of) equivalence with women is a bad opinion that you should work on not having

Bwee

Bwee posted:

one of my favorite posts of all time

everyone read this

Bwee

pig slut lisa posted:

I'm never going to watch Lost or understand that post

[intensely, nostrils flaring]

[he smacks PIG SLUT LISA's rear end hard]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee