Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

*passes through with group of ppl* And that's rediscover, he's new here, but his thing is like he calls everyone out and gives no fucks.. he's kinda GBS but that's ok.. well follow me and I'll show you where a little someone named Plutonis maked poopy on the floor

lol... Harsh, but a fair assessment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd like to see him start flaming some big names instead of guys who only have one post here though...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It'd be p.win if he flamed Knuc U Kinte back to YOSPOS.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
look dude, im not here to flame. im here to game lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

like he ever left

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It's hard to flame Knuc because he's naturally protected against them due to how flaming he already is lol.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Why is Ryu a white guy now.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

It's hard to flame Knuc because he's naturally protected against them due to how flaming he already is lol.

Hahaha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I'd like to see him start flaming some big names instead of guys who only have one post here though...

He knows better, knowing his posting history of saying "can this pill get me high in my rear end?"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hate to do this guys but. Shenpoo Pee.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Black Baby Goku posted:

He knows better, knowing his posting history of saying "can this pill get me high in my rear end?"

wouldn't that be more of a suppository? the administration of a pill rectally conflict with the intended use on the label, but crushing it up in 50ml of vodka for a staelth enema would be more of a real life tactic for field testing the toxicity of a substance, which has nothing to do with a massive virtual world that functions like an elaborate clock.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Izumi Konata posted:

wouldn't that be more of a suppository? the administration of a pill rectally conflict with the intended use on the label, but crushing it up in 50ml of vodka for a staelth enema would be more of a real life tactic for field testing the toxicity of a substance, which has nothing to do with a massive virtual world that functions like an elaborate clock.

yea man you know it

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

zen death robot posted:

The Japanese have been honorary whites for a long time now

no pffense ncs, desu

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Izumi Konata posted:

i passed bag extreme mode in ddr max 2 at school one day and asked the nearest azn if i could honorarily be one of them, and it turns out i now have dual citizenship. now, as an azn, i wish to also become jewish. this is the wrong thread to inquire, but you opened the :can:

そして、ゲームの話をするはどうか...

-「Shenmue 3 on the Dreamcast 4 is four teh win」

Can someone give this retard a 6 hour probie.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Can someone give this retard a 6 hour probie.

Thank you

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

I hate to do this guys but. Shenpoo Pee.

actually its shitpoo pee

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
shenmue 3

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

let me just look for a chinese man, in chiese clothing, with a chinese name, in my miserable port town in rural northern kyoto prefecture . dURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Funny to see you posting here 900000 times after you flamed me for posting in the Imp Zone a few times.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Funny to see you posting here 900000 times after you flamed me for posting in the Imp Zone a few times.

Imp Zone is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Imp Zone is awesome.

It's the 3rd best board on this website

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Imp Zone is awesome.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

It's the 3rd best board on this website

whats number 2

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
nevermind, i know what number 2 is :yaycloud:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Video game forums are all about: console wars, tier lists, and live posting while watching ads

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

YOSPOS is loving win.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Please be forthright with me as I'm new here: What are the two forums better than Imp Zone.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

BYOB and YOSPOS.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Please be forthright with me as I'm new here: What are the two forums better than Imp Zone.

GBS and GBS: Front Page Discussion

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mmm... nope, no, nuh-uh and le Hell no.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Black Baby Goku posted:

GBS and GBS: Front Page Discussion
There's a front page discussion forum?!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cell Phone Shack and the Cycle Asylum

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Coupons and Deals.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

BYOB and YOSPOS.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
ive never spent more than 5 minutes at a time reading yospos because the style sheet gives me a headache so i dont know if its good or bad.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

rediscover posted:

ive never spent more than 5 minutes at a time reading yospos because the style sheet gives me a headache so i dont know if its good or bad.

its ftw

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
its fat and i dont like it