Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
poo poo looks like trashgarbage

I'll tell you that right here right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Lemming posted:

My secret wish was that you outfit yourself for each mission + have to coordinate with your firneds. Like you can bring a morph ball or a super missile but not more than a few. If you come accross areas nobody can access then you can't get the stuff inside. You can work together to do things like grapple beam a thing open so someone can morph ball through, and then you fight bosses and stuff.

Typing all this makes me look + feel like a retarded idiot because why make it a Metroid game then

They're obviously not passing it off as prime 4, but there is no possible universe where the way they showed it off would get anything but a very negative reaction and I don't know how they didn't get that

I mean look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGu3Xe1uUUg

268 thumbs up 2,301 thumbs down

Up to 650 likes, 6500 dislikes

lmao

HEY EVERYONE, GET IN HERE!

PILE ON!

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

25,000 dislikes on that video

twenty