Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Kewpuh join my FEDERATION FORCE (dibs on yellow helmet)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Maybe this will pave the way for other great spinoff titles like Mario did with tennis and poo poo.

Metroid Kart
Dr. Metroid
Metroid Kombat: Shaolin Monks
Typing of the Metroid
Metroid Snap
Metroid Dancing All Night

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Hungry Bit posted:

Maybe this is actually Monster Hunter but in space. Hub worlds and equipment stats and all.

I feel like that would be a deathblow for this since you're competing on the system where everyone already has the real Monster Hunter.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Alright Nintendo, E3 2015 is giving you a nice slow pitch right over the plate you can't possibly mess this up.

*Fifty-one minutes later*

Weeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
At least we made out ahead of the Animal Crossing people who have to buy something like $150 worth of plastic figures for their next game.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

The game you all hate is on Treehouse stream: http://e3.nintendo.com/

Asscreed?!

Edit: Oh

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
In a shocking twist Ridley also killed the yellow player's parents. And red's. Also blue's and green's. Dude gets around.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

RBA Starblade posted:

What a lovely interviewer.

'Thanks for allowing me to interview you. My first question would have to be what is this poo poo?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Which nameless grunt dude is your favorite? I'm partial to Yellow Mask Guy myself.

Really, if they just made up 8 or so dudes to pick from like 'Major Tom Fuckstick of the Federation' and 'Other Bounty Hunter J'oe Sch'mo-e' or whatever it would go a long way towards their 'we're fleshing out the universe of Metroid Prime' argument.

• Locked thread