Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

this game looks loving cool and you're all whiny babies

4 player co-op metroid prime will be really good and fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

samus has literally no personality, she is a non-character

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

mabels big day posted:

troll elsewhere

tell me about her personality and what makes her interesting and different from these four power armor guys that can do everything she can do

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

this game will come out and sell poorly because MY SAMUS :qq: and nintendo will take it as a sign people dont want metroid games and wont make any more, just like f-zero dying because the GBA games didnt sell

it will be a good game though. Next Level Games makes good stuff

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Mordaedil posted:

What happened to Zelda?

they showed off a sort of combination sequel to Four Swords and Link Between Worlds that has online co-op for 3 players, it looks really fun

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Rocketlex posted:

I think my main issue with Federation Force is that they expect me to want to play as these guys.

in a game where they're not just there to make things look dangerous they would probably be cooler

its like how the stormtroopers and clonetroopers and whatever in star wars are just idiots who cant shoot anything, until you make something where they're main characters, and then they're all cool and stuff

if they give them some characterization and stuff then we might actually have some Metroid characters with names other than Samus and Ridley that matter at all. the bounty hunter guys in the DS game could have been that but they just kind of gave up on them immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Which nameless grunt dude is your favorite? I'm partial to Yellow Mask Guy myself.

mine is the orange and red one from the other games who does the exact same things these guys do and has exactly as much personality

• Locked thread