Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kewpuh posted:

but there is

BEHOLD!!!!!!

is this not what you wanted???

ahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kewpuh posted:

do you want to be a chibi galactic federation soldier doing 3ds first person shooter in sheegoth board.. well step right up motherfucker because now is the time. samus?? who gives a poo poo. shoot a rocket at your local buddy to some remixed norfair music

im actually unironically glad of this

hopefully they'll just reboot the franchise after this abortion fails and do 2D metroids again

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i feel bad for kewpuh i can tell this has crushed what was left of his miserly heart after it has been stepped on by so many E3s

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

mabels big day posted:

troll elsewhere

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Quixote posted:

Yeah, like they did after Other M, right?

let me hope

gently caress

• Locked thread