Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown
I can't wait to play a whole game as the characters I saw get owned and murdered in Metroid Prime 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown
Could we get Metroid Pinball 2, instead?

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Blast ball looks awesome and it's pretty neat its 2 games in one

That's nothing.

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown

Cyron posted:

that is a lie, it's the same game just it called different levels as "games". and the only other games are mini games that mobile devs fart out in their sleep.

granted this is a lie too since it's like saying a co-op mode and death battle are 2 games in one.

:thejoke:

But also I forgive Kirby Super Star because it loving rules.

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown
I hope this is a prequel and the (apparently) frustrating controls are to show what a bunch of incompetent gently caress-ups the Federation Troopers were before Samus started doing everything for them.

Four over-armored space marines flailing to take down a Geemer.

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown
I think my main issue with Federation Force is that they expect me to want to play as these guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown

andipossess posted:

Can't wait until the timeline split entry into the series, Metroid: Missile Tank of Time.

Other M is the timeline where character development has canonically failed.

• Locked thread