Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
I am literally crying in anger and frustration I took my 3DS and my Wii U and threw them out of my 5th story studio apartment window right into the dumpster in the ally below I cannot believe nintendo took my favorite video game franchise character and reduced her to a non-entity I am punching holes into walls and stomping my feet so hard that all of my blisters have burst it makes me so angry that nintendo will churn out the same stupid poo poo all the time a new mario platformer that is exactly like the last but when it comes to metroid we get this chibi multiplayer ballblasting bullshit its not fair at all and I am going to get all of my nintendo tattoos removed because I am so loving done with this company I have spent the last 25 years of my life playing nintendo games all day every day sacrificing my personal and professional life in the name of gaming but no more today is a new day a day without nintendo today is the day metroid died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread