Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

So shocked someone got me an avatar!

Lemming posted:

But not like this
What just because of the art style?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

Krysmphoenix posted:

They don't seem to be liking it either. They just seem to be complaining about the game play.
They're complaining about each other being awful at the game. It looks like a blast.

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

ghostinmyshell posted:

that NX announced title. Right?
Uh... what? Nothing has been announced for NX yet.

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

Uh... Splatoon like just came out.

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

Pirate Jet posted:

Old 3DS users are hosed.
Does it not have touch screen aiming like Kid Icarus and MP:Hunters?

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

Fawf posted:

Also none of those series were dead and buried at the time those spinoffs were released. There wasn't a reaction like this when Metroid Prime Pinball was released because there wasn't a sense of "this is it, this is what Metroid is now?"
To be fair I'd rather Metroid be this than Other M.

Also IGN spoke to Kensuke Tanabe about it. It doesn't sound like Metroid Prime 4 is currently in development but that Federation Force might be testing the waters for it. Though personally I could hardly care less about Sylux.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

American Federation is whatever the gently caress Master Chief's clique is called, there isn't much more to it than that.
The United Nations Space Command? Actually yeah pretty much.

Though to be honest you could hand-wave it as like with any organization there are good people and assholes and Samus just happened to be dealing with more of the assholes later in her career.

• Locked thread