Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
I bet this game will be better then final fantasy 7 remake. and I am hype for FF7 more then this.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jun 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Next Level Games, the Luigi's Mansion 2/Punch Out Wii/Mario Strikers devs.

So now we are bitching about good devs making good games? you guys are babies.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Lemming posted:

They showed off only the Blast Ball mode on Sunday, then put the Metroid name over it today without also showing a real Metroid game. So now it's "we made Metroid Blast Ball! Isn't this what you wanted?! MEtroid is back, hooray!!!"

no they really didn't it was a passing video with zero hype, the Zelda multiplayer game was more hype, stop acting like Nintendo is passing this as prime 4 because their not.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Lemming posted:

If it's only local co-op then I will reanimate myself after my suicide so I can bury my skeleton head in my skeleton rear end

please do it, no one will miss another baby who cry over good games.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Lemming posted:

My secret wish was that you outfit yourself for each mission + have to coordinate with your firneds. Like you can bring a morph ball or a super missile but not more than a few. If you come accross areas nobody can access then you can't get the stuff inside. You can work together to do things like grapple beam a thing open so someone can morph ball through, and then you fight bosses and stuff.

Typing all this makes me look + feel like a retarded idiot because why make it a Metroid game then

They're obviously not passing it off as prime 4, but there is no possible universe where the way they showed it off would get anything but a very negative reaction and I don't know how they didn't get that

I mean look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGu3Xe1uUUg

268 thumbs up 2,301 thumbs down

oh yes let take gaming advice from the people who wanted to murder a woman or voicing a option.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Accordion Man posted:

Best OP.

Thanks for nothin' Nintendo.
ya gently caress Nintendo for making good games.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Saint Freak posted:

Alright Nintendo, E3 2015 is giving you a nice slow pitch right over the plate you can't possibly mess this up.

*Fifty-one minutes later*

Weeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp.

Yes I hate good games too.

why is anyone who bad mouth Nintendo retarded.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Mercury Crusader posted:

What if the game turns out to be really good but Metroid fans are still big Metroid The Babies about it?

then the metriod series will die and I will laugh at the manbabies upset about their waifu.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Then we will have a good game. Until then we have a small online co-op shooter with few enemies on screen and noting to set it apart from the rest of the genre.

it will be better then ff7 remake since next level games are good devs and SE been not hot for a decade, but prove me wrong.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Looks fun legit fun you idiots

ignore the fake gamers. they know poo poo.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Rocketlex posted:

That's nothing.

that is a lie, it's the same game just it called different levels as "games". and the only other games are mini games that mobile devs fart out in their sleep.

granted this is a lie too since it's like saying a co-op mode and death battle are 2 games in one.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Rocketlex posted:

:thejoke:

But also I forgive Kirby Super Star because it loving rules.

that it did, this can too, but who knows. i wish people where more mad about the animal crossing game that requires amiibos to play, this is just a harmless spinoff compare to something that was the worst case scenario of amiibo.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

Now you all know how it felt when Rare released Banjo Kazooie Nuts and bolts.

We must pummel nintendo into submission so that they may rise like a pheonix and make good titles again.

Cast out all amiibos, excommunicate all DLC. Don't let them slip into the cycle of ease, for we may wind up with Mario Boom Fire and Ice.

don't you support incents?

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

No why would I want to smell like a goddamn hippie van?

dude, hippie vans are the best kind of smell. reminds me of the open road and freedom. you like freedom don't you?:911:

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

Gyro aiming on a portable, in a genre where you will inadvertently move the device in the heat of the action.

Do you play Video Games like kids in a sitcom waving the controller around? do you own that 2 player version of final fantasy 8 that the kids where playing in the Charlie's Angels movie?

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

No I just know bad design choices when i see them.

But you are looking forward to Xenoblade X?

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

It's literally the one Wii-U first party game coming this year that hasn't had the chance to bomb like all the others.

But the reviews from import are not sounding to hot. and i do want the game but I am worried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
gently caress it, I want yarn metriod, gently caress prime 4.

in fact I want a yarn version of every Nintendo franchise then we make super yarn bros.

• Locked thread