Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
It actually looks pretty cool in action, too bad it won't be as fun when you're either playing alone or with random idiots on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Cyron posted:

that it did, this can too, but who knows. i wish people where more mad about the animal crossing game that requires amiibos to play, this is just a harmless spinoff compare to something that was the worst case scenario of amiibo.

This is a radical concept, but that Animal Crossing game doesn't look very appealing to me so I'm not going to buy it. Some other people are probably looking at it and thinking it looks great and so they will buy it.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

gently caress gyro aiming. That was the most disappointing part of the new Starfox for me and I hope you can turn that poo poo off.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

It's a Kotaku interview, they didn't get in his face and start screaming about rape culture so it's a pretty decent interview by their standards

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

I'm gonna laugh when this game comes out and is actually pretty fun

• Locked thread