Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
From a thematic standpoint, I LOVE the crit with enough kills idea on the weapons. It's like, how do weapons get famous? They get used in many battles, or epic/important battles. It's like the favored weapons of these warriors get infused with soul and subsequently cut through their opponents like grass. Feels like you're creating your own legendary weapons, especially with what you're telling us of your plans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
One of the more interesting things I find with this ranking run is the absolutely staggered nature of how your characters are leveling. Also with how you're having Sigurd just outright go evasive-murder-frenzy on bosses really does give a lot of credence to all the people saying how easy it is to do solo Sigurd for Gen 1.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Well staggered referred to stuff like Midir being garbage-level, or Levin not actually being promoted yet. I understand the reasons, Midir has severe offense issues and can't use your blood offering swords. You also don't need to give Levin the easy early-game exp when Holsety and staff-botting on promotion exists. But it still looks weird to me.