Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

♪ One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong ♪

Committing incest to create Satan is perhaps one of my favourite dumb evil schemes videogames have come up with. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Fionordequester posted:

For reference, I was originally going to pair Dew with Aira since that pair is by far the best pairing for an AAAA Ranked run...but then I decided I wasn't comfortable pairing a 13 year old with anyone.

Your strange sense of morality with regards to videogames continues to confuse me. :v: Next thing we know, you'll be saying that you won't be choosing pairings solely for maximum incest.

Seriously though, I don't care what needs to be done for maximum murder efficacy. :black101: Especially considering the setting.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

vilkacis posted:

Actually you should probably just bench Dew permanently because Sigurd is far too noble and upstanding to employ child soldiers.

Thanks for further highlighting the silliness of the situation, vilk. :hfive:

Shields were a thing in that splinter series, right? I vaguely remember that from the TearRing Saga LP.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Hey, I'm glad to see your Dew troubles got resolved in a way that is both beneficial to the run and funny as hell to me.

Fionordequester posted:

Have a nice day, and God bless you all!

Ah, I see.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Fionordequester posted:

Trust me, I am too. Now that I think of it, that was pretty much the same solution I took toward Nowi in FE13.

The ancient being looking liking a little kid is indeed something Japan should really stop doing. Also, Awkward Zombie's other FE:A comics poke fun at eugenics pretty well too. :allears: