Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Thracia's story is pretty dark, too. The Jugdral games had pretty good storytelling. Even if their gameplay might be a bit lacking (looking at you, Thracia 766, and your stupidly hard bullshit you fling at the player!).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I agree, switching now would be bad. Besides, it doesn't matter if the names are not consistent with the other FE games.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Fionordequester posted:

Well, it's been a while since the last update, so I feel as though I should apologize. I tried to get the Gaiden stream to happen, but scheduling shenanigans made it so that none of use could ever find the time. I'll still try and see if I can get a full commentated speed run out before Shadows of Valencia comes out, but for now...I think I'm going to just go back to making more FE4 updates. I've been getting sidetracked anyway.

I'm sorry that I've disappeared for so long. I've got a habit of doing that, but I'm still not proud of it. So, I'll get the next update to this out soon. Have a nice day, and God bless you all!

I'm just relieved that this LP is not dead. Take your time, and everybody understands LP pauses when a new game comes out.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Merry Christmas to you, too. I mostly lurk, but I enjoy this LP a lot. Partly because this is my favorite Fire Emblem game, and partly because you do a very good job of LPing it.

I just hope we revisit this setting again. It feels as if there are a dozen game that cover Marth's lovely story, and not enough games taking place in Jugdral. They've used the children/inheritance mechanics in the most recent games, so they better make games in this setting again :argh:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Some things are worth the wait. That includes your fantastic updates :)

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Blaze Dragon posted:

Well, this is the Dragon Ball Fire Emblem LP. This pace is to be expected, I guess!

this is a joke don't kill me, death is permanent here

Nope, the revive staff has three charges! Just need somebody with major Blaggi blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Fionordequester posted:

Thinking about it for a while now...and I'm thinking of putting this thread on hiatus. Let this one be locked just until I've regained interest in this game, and recorded a bunch of footage to the Epilogue, or so. Then I can just up and get all the updates out within a relatively short time frame of each other, rather than going for multiple months between updates.

That sound good to you all?

Sounds good to me! Take your time, perhaps Three Houses will make you motivated to update this again. Since trailer reviewing indicates that there might be some similarities to FE4. It's not like we have anything more to discuss in this thread for now :)